1. Name: zIGGY.
2. Age: Eighteen.
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?I hope to be out of school and starting out on my career as an adolescent psychologist. I have gone through alot of hard times in my life, and I've had alot of issues to deal with. I've been in and out of therapy since I was 11. I've always felt that none of my psychologists were listening to me, and they constanty lied about knowing how I felt. I think with my experience I could easily relate to most adolescents and say from experiends, "I know exactly what you are going through." Oh, I want to be a writer too.
4. Which of the characters do you most relate to?I find myself relating to alot of the characters, but probably Hermione. I love learning as much as she does, and books are my best friends. I also relate alot to Harry, we have both been through alot in our childhoods. I look to him for inspiration, because he managed just fine, so I try to stay strong like him.
5. Who is your least favorite character?I feel that they all play an important role, so I can't say I would get rid of any of them. To answer the question though, it would be Umbridge or Voldemort for sure.
6. What would you see when you look into the Mirror of Erised?I would see myself standing next to my father and siblings that I have been forcebly cut off from. That is what I truly want most.
7. What would your boggart be?Myself, because that is who I fear most in this world. I am definately my own worst enemy, and I know it. I beat myself up more than I know how to handle.
8. Dark Magic: Tell us your thoughts. Is there such a thing? Or is magic only dark because of the motivation behind its use?It is definately dark because of the motivation. I think any could do dark magic it would just depend on what they are feeling when they are doing it. I think sometimes it's okay to use, to get back at people. Only if they've done something seriously wrong..hmm, that's kinda mean isn't it.
9. What is your favorite non-Harry Potter book? Quote something from it and tell us why you chose that line.As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner. "It’s like it aint so much what a fellow does, but it’s the way the majority of folks is looking at him when he does it."
I find truth in it. No matter what we say or do, it doesn't matter a bit. It's the way people see us. That is true in so much of life.
10. You are sitting in your house common room when you notice that another student has left a book lying on the table. You pick it up and realize it is their personal diary. What do you do?I would close it without reading a word, and leave it right where it was. I'm not interested in snooping through peoples personals unless there is a good reason to do so. I feel that if you want me to know something you will tell me. If you don't, there must be a reason.
11. Would you use an Unforgivable Curse under any circumstances, and if so, what would those be?Honestly, I don't know if I would be able to kill another soul. It would take a lot of hate to just do someone in. I could if I had to though, to avenge someone I cared about or myself even.
12. Do you think Harry was right or wrong to use his cloak to get to Hogsmeade in the 3rd book?I'm think it was right, but I also don't think it was right that he wasn't allowed to go. I would have done the same thing if it were me. I don't like it when people tell me what to do, especially if it is unfair.
13. What's one thing you would do if you knew you would suffer no consequences from it?Too be completely honest, I can not think of one thing I want to do that I would suffer consequences for. *shrugs*
14. Someone has graffitied a hateful remark about your House on one of the walls in the Great Hall. Luckily for you, you overhear a conversation between House elves who witnessed the perpetrator, and you alone know who did it. What do you do? What if the remark had been done by another house, and was about a house that wasn't your own?It wouldn't matter what House the remark was about. First, I would tell my best friends, then I would go straight to my Prefect, and then the head of my House.
15. What do you really think of Snape? Is he fair in the things he does?I'm iffy about Snape. I think he has more knowledge than people give him credit for. No, I don't think he is fair about a lot of things he does. I do believe, however, that he sometimes has Harry's interest in mind.
16. Do you like the idea of a school being split into four separate houses? What about school unity?I do. There is unity while there is competition. If something happens to the school as a whole, there is unity. Competition is good though.
17. Which are more important: Friends or Family?I have no family, so my friends are my family. I care about them more than myself, and I'd listen to them before I would anyone else. They are who I run to when I need something, and they are always there for me. Isn't that family?
18. Some people think the Weasley twins are funny, while others find them mean spirited. How do you feel, and why?I think that you just have to have an open sense of humor to get them. Sometimes they can seem mean spirited, but that's not their demeanor.
19. Do you consider a first impression to be the only impression a person can give? Why or why not?While I agree that first impressions are key to a good relationship. I also believe it is better to try to get to know a person, and not "judge a book by it's cover."
20. You've been asked to invent a new spell to be taught at Hogwarts. What is the name of the spell, what does it do, and what is the incantation?I would invent one to see into other peoples minds. I'm not sure what I would call it or how it would be worded. Sorry, I'm not a good spell writer. =[
21. Think about a negative past experience and tell us how it affected you. What did you learn from it? If you could go back and change it now, would you?My father cut me out of the family when I was 15. I've gone through a lot ever since then, but I'm dealing with it very slowly. Probably not as well as I should be, but it works for me. I just try to remember that what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger.
22. If you happened across the Room of Requirement, what would you find?I would see a cozy library-type setting, there would be every book in the world (all translated to English of course), an iced tea fountain that never emptied, and a nice comfy chair.
23. What would you be willing to die for?My bestfriends, my siblings, and freedom.
24. If you died, would you want to come back as a ghost? Why or why not?I would, because I would want to be able to still communicate with my loved ones. I'm not sure I would like the constant cold though. =\
25. Hermione has asked you to support S.P.E.W. (read: flagged you down and cornered you with a box of buttons that she shakes in your face to "entice" you to join). What is your response?I would try to show her that most of them love serving when they are treated well. I would politely tell her no, and hope she didn't get mad.
26. What field of study would you most want to enter into, and why, once you graduated from Hogwarts?Teaching. I get great joy out of teaching others. The spark in there eyes once they get something, it's great.
27. True or False: Rules are meant to be broken. Explain.Both. Some are meant to be obeyed, but there are some pretty stupid rules out there that I don't know how anyone could follow.
28. You have one day to live. How do you spend your last day alive?I would spend it the same as I would any day. Hanging out with my friends, reading and listening to music, shopping, I'd even go to work. I try to live each day like as if it could be my last.
29. Do you think Dumbledore was correct in shielding certain truths from Harry? Why or why not?I think it was, but he should have shed more light on things toward the end. I really think Dumbledore knew what would happen.
30. Finally, what house do you think you belong in?I would say Gryffindor or Slytherin.
31. Oh, and one more thing. Just to make it easier on us for pointing, who told you about us?No one.