1. Name: Jennifer
2. Age: 18
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In real life…? Just beginning grad school, maybe being way over my head in dental stuff.
4. Which of the characters do you most relate to? Probably Ron because im goofy
5. Who is your least favorite character? Trelawney because shes a dirty hippie.
6. What would you see when you look into the Mirror of Erised? Well I’d be standing next to my perfect bf. And I’d have the perfect job where I’d work just enough to still love it. And I’d have like 800 kids, but theyd all be well behanved…… the fact that I’d see this means that none of its going to happen though… damn….
7. What would your boggart be? A giant snake that’s deadly yellow and has sabers for teeth and mace(s) for drool globs. And its invincible so u cant kill it. And super slimy like I know snakes aren’t but how I imagine them to be. And maybe has the face of osama bin laden… and mad foreign policy skillz, cept im the enemy(because snakes are very knowdgeable in foreign policy, its one of their greatest threats to mankind)
8. Dark Magic: Tell us your thoughts. Is there such a thing? Or is magic only dark because of the motivation behind its use? YEAH… there is definitely dark magic. Take the unforgivable curses for example. Whats a nice way to use the cruciatus curse? And Avada Kedavra is out of the question... unless you’re a follower of Kevorkian that is. Most spells ive seen have a defined purpose. You say them, something pre-determined pops out of your wand as a direct consequence, regardless of intent. For example, you want light, say lumos. No deeper meaning there. There are probably a few exceptions to this, but on the whole magic, especially the vast majority of basic level spells, is without moral implication.
9. What is your favorite non-Harry Potter book? Quote something from it and tell us why you chose that line. Crime and Punishment. “Dude I seriously did not kill that lady, mkay? Chillax man. No that’s not an ax. GET THE F OUT!!” –Raskolnikov to Razhumikin, page 234. I thought this passage really explained both Raskolnikov’s guilt in face of his desperate situation and the anger he feels towards his optimistic bff.
10. You are sitting in your house common room when you notice that another student has left a book lying on the table. You pick it up and realize it is their personal diary. What do you do? I probably like them so I wont read it. If I didn’t I would furtively drop the diary, but still be too nervous/ashamed to read more than a few words anyways. I would probably return it to them immediately.
11. Would you use an Unforgivable Curse under any circumstances, and if so, what would those be? No, not even on bears (ßgodless) who ate my dog
12. Do you think Harry was right or wrong to use his cloak to get to Hogsmeade in the 3rd book? Um yeah. Even if he just felt like visiting for the day, I think he should be allowed to. Hes shouldn’t be shackled to Hogwarts, in fact I think the teachers should be more lenient. He was 13… any normal teenager would have been allowed to go to the mall with their friends, which dementors or no dementors is really a comparable example.
13. What's one thing you would do if you knew you would suffer no consequences from it? OMG eat like 8 cheesecakes. I know that sounds fat but its what I would do.
14. Someone has graffitied a hateful remark about your House on one of the walls in the Great Hall. Luckily for you, you overhear a conversation between House elves who witnessed the perpetrator, and you alone know who did it. What do you do? What if the remark had been done by another house, and was about a house that wasn't your own? Tell my closest friends who had done it. Then have then help me sneak into their room and just mess with stuff. Steal random things like their toothbrush and five socks, then flip their mattress so they didn’t know where there sheets went. Just so they walk into the room and be like WTF???
If it was not my house I wouldn’t do anything except maybe be a bit more vigilant in telling people who had done it. I mean, not my house not my business.
15. What do you really think of Snape? Is he fair in the things he does? He really needs to grow up. Hes not fair on a day-to-day basis with all the favoritism and such, and it really reflects off of his days in school when he was bullied. I think he should go to therapy and get his issues sorted out. Its not really fair to talk about if he were justified in his present day quasi-childish lashings out on Harry since he was obviously mentally abused as a child.
16. Do you like the idea of a school being split into four separate houses? What about school unity? Heck yes I like it. Although it does foster cliques, it creates competition. School cliques are universal and will appear in any situation, however, while this unique sort of rivalry encourages students to be more active in their studies. If anything it enhances school unity because it creates a sort of microcosmic world within Hogwarts, complete with friends, enemies, and allies, so the school is more socially self-dependent as a whole, with little incentive to look elsewhere for friends, etc.
17. Which are more important: Friends or Family? Friends because theyre the family you choose. Your family is of course always there, but you have a deeper connection with friends. They help you define your personality.
18. Some people think the Weasley twins are funny, while others find them mean spirited. How do you feel, and why? I think theyre funny. Most of their more violent humor is just slapstick in magic form, and thus harmless. Anyone who doesn’t think theyre funny doesn’t have a sense of humor.
19. Do you consider a first impression to be the only impression a person can give? Why or why not? NO. Just from personal experience… ive had people tell me they were “intimidated by my intelligence” and that I had an “intelligent aura” by a lot of different people as of what they thought of me when they first met me…. This first impression was usually formed before I open my mouth. Then I hear “OMG I cant take you anymore!!” and “Just sit there and look pretty”.
20. You've been asked to invent a new spell to be taught at Hogwarts. What is the name of the spell, what does it do, and what is the incantation? Its called the Sleeping Spell, because its inventor is not very imaginative. It puts the target to sleep within five minutes of being cast for at least 4 hours. As an insomniac, I invented it to help me and others sleep at night. Or anytime, really. You just point your wand at the target and yell dramatically—very important, the higher caliber theatrics the longer the effects of the spell—Sporificado!!!. This spell is Italian in origin.
21. Think about a negative past experience and tell us how it affected you. What did you learn from it? If you could go back and change it now, would you? In fifth grade when this girl decided to stop being friends with me. I cried a lot that day. I learned that she was a dumb biatch… I had to unlearn that in 9th grade when we became friends again though. If I could change it… hmm… I was AHDH and 10, so I’d probably bite her in retaliation instead of going off the cry immediately.
22. If you happened across the Room of Requirement, what would you find? Probobly a toaster strudel… the phrase my friends hear most in school is “Do yall have any food you don’t want??”
23. What would you be willing to die for? Um nothing. I kinda want to be immortal. It’s a life goal, working out for me so far.
24. If you died, would you want to come back as a ghost? Why or why not? Um HELLOOOO…. Ok ill play along. Yes a ghost. So I could wander around and talk to people, and its not like anyone can boss you around or tell u what to do bc, hey,
25. Hermione has asked you to support S.P.E.W. (read: flagged you down and cornered you with a box of buttons that she shakes in your face to "entice" you to join). What is your response? Um NO. Well, ok, fine, sure, yeah. To get her off my back. And then later make Dead House Elves Jokes (in the spirit of dead baby jokes)… House Elves: Its Whats For Dinner. The Other White Meat
26. What field of study would you most want to enter into, and why, once you graduated from Hogwarts? Muggle Magician. Just to cause the rampant and ruinous downfall of Chriss Angel, MINDFREAK
27. True or False: Rules are meant to be broken. Explain. False. Rules are meant to be ignored. Whens the last time you didn’t do something bc you weren’t allowed. Um yeah never that’s right. There more like guidelines that people stick to because its in their nature and code of ethics/conduct, not because someone is sitting behind them reciting a rulebook.
28. You have one day to live. How do you spend your last day alive? Id go swimming in the morning, then get some friends together and hang out, make peace and such. And guilting some of my lamer friends out of doing drugs. Hey, its my dying wish. Only a real c*nt would ignore that.
29. Do you think Dumbledore was correct in shielding certain truths from Harry? Why or why not? Yeah… who wants to hear all that stuff when theyre eleven? It would be too much to take in.
30. Finally, what house do you think you belong in? Hufflepuff bc im kinda useless… no, wait…. I know anyone reading this is gonna be like besides her grandiose personality and rambling nature, this girl is so awesome I don’t even know what house to put her in. Shes like a house of her own. Shes going in _____(flamboyant new house made esp for awesome people)
31. Oh, and one more thing. Just to make it easier on us for pointing, who told you about us? Caitlin, a ravenclaw