1. Name:Samantha, but please, call me Sam.
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I'm not sure. I live day-to-day; hopefully I'll have a job, be living somewhere else(I'm not used to small cities...), you know basic future stuff.
4. Which of the characters do you most relate to? Damn, I don't like this question. I'm not good at relating to characters, unless it REALLY hits close to home. I'm not sure, but I'm afraid that if I don't answer, I'll be squibed! *eep!*
5. Who is your least favorite character? Well, there are lots of characters I don't like, but I'd have to say, Cho Chang; she's whinny, and annoying. The list goes on! She can't just suck it up and deal with her problems, she has to cling, and leech off others for support. Bleh. No offense to all you Cho fans out there!
6. What would you see when you look into the Mirror of Erised? A group of 3-6 people who are my closest of friends, whom I can trust completely; we're pretty much our only friends.
7. What would your boggart be? A great White Shark. They're creepy! Their teeth are bared, rows upon rows all leading to a bottomless, black pit, eyes black, and lifeless... *shiver*
8. Dark Magic: Tell us your thoughts. Is there such a thing? Or is magic only dark because of the motivation behind its use? There is not "Dark Magic"; it's all lies in who is using, and why.
9. What is your favorite non-Harry Potter book? Quote something from it and tell us why you chose that line. Lord of the Rings. *flips through book, trying to find quote*"... but Legolas was standing, gazing northwards into the darkness, thoughtful ans silent as a young tree in a windless night."I'm not sure why I like it, it's the last part mostly.. "young tree in a windless night" I can see that image so clearly, and in my head, it's a beautiful image...
10. You are sitting in your house common room when you notice that another student has left a book lying on the table. You pick it up and realize it is their personal diary. What do you do? Flip through it briefly. It might belong to some over emotional chick, and that's so fun to laugh at! "ZOMG. He's so hot! But he would never talk to me! What should I do?" that would be funny. If it's not something like that, I'd put it back.
11. Would you use an Unforgivable Curse under any circumstances, and if so, what would those be? Yes, if my life depended on it. Then, and only then.
12. Do you think Harry was right or wrong to use his cloak to get to Hogsmeade in the 3rd book? He shouldn't have done it, but as long as he doesn't get screwed, so be it. Harry's not per-say, the brightest light in the harbor...
13. What's one thing you would do if you knew you would suffer no consequences from it? I would play pranks; lots of them. I would love to, but I'm always afraid to because of getting in trouble, so I'd do that. *fun**fun*
14. Someone has graffitied a hateful remark about your House on one of the walls in the Great Hall. Luckily for you, you overhear a conversation between House elves who witnessed the perpetrator, and you alone know who did it. What do you do? What if the remark had been done by another house, and was about a house that wasn't your own? I wouldn't really do anything. I'd sneer at them and confound them with my wit. If it were to another house, I'd the same thing, just not as extreme. I'd also tell an authority figure, because that's just not right.
15. What do you really think of Snape? Is he fair in the things he does? If Dumbledore trusts him, so do I. He can be unfair, and harsh, but he's not evil. He shows favoritism, yes. He's rude, insolent and and sometimes just plain cruel, but I still don't think he's evil. Just bad person. There's a difference.
16. Do you like the idea of a school being split into four separate houses? What about school unity? Yeah, sure. the houses sort people based on personalities, and having to much friction would cause even greater problems. There's variety in the Houses, but not enough to create major conflict. School bonding? Uh... They bond...
17. Which are more important: Friends or Family? Friends. Your family is chosen for you, and you're pretty much stuck with them (whether that's good or bad) friends you choose, and can be more like you, therefore you can get along better with them. Most of time, friends become your family! ^_^
18. Some people think the Weasley twins are funny, while others find them mean spirited. How do you feel, and why? I think they're HILARIOUS. There are people who think they're mean? They're so much fun! I love them! They have the nerve to pull the pranks I'd love to pull, but am too chicken. They're the best!!!! *heart*
19. Do you consider a first impression to be the only impression a person can give? Why or why not? I see it as a major impression, but not the only one. With enough effort, people can change how others view.
20. You've been asked to invent a new spell to be taught at Hogwarts. What is the name of the spell, what does it do, and what is the incantation? The Time Freeze Spell. It will temporarily pause time (range and length vary with skill). Kronos Stamatis. "Kronos" is Greek for "time", and "Stamatis" is a slightly altered way of saying "Stop". Yes, I speak Greek.
21. Think about a negative past experience and tell us how it affected you. What did you learn from it? If you could go back and change it now, would you? My dad had a heart-attack (he didn't die. Thank God.). It didn't affect me much. I was scared, but oddly calm. I learned that stress can kill you, as can an unhealthy life style (he was healthy, but you know, just saying). Life healthy, and care-free, and life can be alot better. Never Worry. Smile. Life is much too precious to spend unhappy. No, I wouldn't change it.
22. If you happened across the Room of Requirement, what would you find? A high power computer, with games and internet, video game systems, books, and music. And a big, wide screen TV with a beautiful surround sound and my beloved LotR Extended DVDs. *HEART* and various other movies... maybe some buddies.
23. What would you be willing to die for? Probably nothing. Maybe my mom. I would have to be faced with it. It wouldn't be for something material. It might be a friend, but I've gotten into the habit of never becoming fully attatched to friends becuase I usually end up losing them (because they, or I move). I love so many things, but I never cling to them so much that I would risk my life for it.
24. If you died, would you want to come back as a ghost? Why or why not? Eh, yeah, I guess. It would be so much fun! I would see people I love die, but I would have my friends come back too, and then we could go around messing with people!
25. Hermione has asked you to support S.P.E.W. (read: flagged you down and cornered you with a box of buttons that she shakes in your face to "entice" you to join). What is your response? "Hey, Hermione, I support your cause and everything, but I'm not walking around the school with a button pinned to my chest telling people to up-chuck."
26. What field of study would you most want to enter into, and why, once you graduated from Hogwarts? Alright, let me correct this; I can't really answer because I haven't read the books in almost a year. I remember careers that play major roles, but I can't remember them all. Please, cut me some slack. Maybe an Unspeakable. I think I'd be good at that!
27. True or False: Rules are meant to be broken. Explain. A little bit of both; Rules were made to to bent not fully broken. There's only so much you can get away with because these days people (authority figures, mainly) have sticks shoved so far up their butts that their sprouting out their nostrils.
28. You have one day to live. How do you spend your last day alive? Having fun with friends and messing around. Doing some of the things I've always wanted to do. Some sentimental goodbyes, but mostly light-hearted.
29. Do you think Dumbledore was correct in shielding certain truths from Harry? Why or why not? Yes. Harry didn't need to know everything, and frankly I was outright pissed off at Harry's attitude about that. It would have better if Harry didn't know. There were some things he should have told him, but I think he was in the right for the most part.
30. Finally, what house do you think you belong in? I thought that's what this was for; for you to decide where I belong! Rar. I don't know. I'm very smart, witty and can be cunning, I can also be very nice, and I'm curious. I have a very contradicting personality. "T__T I have no idea. VERY contradicting... It's to much to go into...
31. Oh, and one more thing. Just to make it easier on us for pointing, who told you about us?No one. I was on the Ouran Stampingz community and found this somewhere there.